Entertaining and Educational Story Concerts
Here is a short list of the types of storytellling concerts (events) we can do for you. In the near future we you will be able to look at all the stories we tell, of course that is a work in progress. So come back often and see all the new stories we are adding to our repetore.
• The Making Of ... we take the audience through the process of writing (stories created on the spot), illustrating (live drawings) and getting the book into print.
• Once Upon a Country: Fun folktales from America, England, France, Germany, Africa or even Florida.You pick your favorite.
• Just So Wild: Fun animal, frog or critter stories. Magic scissors and puppets are used to teach facts about the subject.
• Teaching Tales: Honesty, Self-Worth, Stranger Danger, etc.
• Holidays: Everyone loves the holidays and we have a story to fit each one.
• Summer Days: Student storytelling workshops or fun summer time stories. Great for your summer program needs.
• Reading Rocks You: Music, Stories, Multi-media presentation which shows the audience the fun of reading.
We are available to teach workshops on the following topics and more. If you have a workshop you would like to have us teach that is not listed below please contact us at StoryMasters@daytodayenterprises.com so we can custom make a workshop for your group.
• E.O.L.A. - Enhanced Oral Language Arts - this workshop is to teach teachers how to be more effective in reading stories in their classrooms; effective listening skills; and expanding creativity.
• Put it in Ink!: Learn what it takes from start to finish to produce a book. Can be scaled for any age or group. This program is also available as a one week course which will end with a printed anthology.
• Effective Listening - Excuse me did you say something or how to make sure you are being heard.
• Puppet Playhouse - Making and using puppets in the classroom
• Say Me a Say, Play Me a Play - A class in creative dramatics or how to get your kids to really act out.
• F.B. and the Gang - Innovative ideas for story board and flannel board activities in the classroom
• Vocal Pyrotechnics® - How to put pizazz into your reading or speeches by using the power of your voice.